Now Providing Mobile Maintenance Service
When trailers go down, you lose time, money and potentially business. Keeping your fleet of trailers on the road is critical to you and to your customers. There is no time to wait for inadequate service and costly repairs. You want satisfaction knowing you are treated fair.
Fortunately, at AT&S, we make maintenance simple, cost-effective and reliable. You can focus on delivering your product and we will focus on the maintenance and repair of the trailers.
- Preventative Maintenance inspections to include tires, brakes, air and electrical systems, and suspension
- Federal Highway Administration (FWHA) / Department of Transportation (DOT) Inspections
- Electrical / Lighting Repair
- Replace or Adjust Brakes
- Patch Holes in Roofs or Sidewalls
- Repair Floors
- Repair / Replace Doors
- Semi-Trailer Tire Repair and Replacement
- Replace Hub Seals
- Both Mobile Service (we go to the customer’s site) and On-Site Service (customer brings trailer to us)
Our mechanics have an average of 14 years of semi-trailer service experience.
Contact David Brennecke 888-765-7771 ext. 101 or email@example.com